House and Land Packages
Our expert team have put together packages featuring numerous designs with a comprehensive list of features which align to your lifestyle and budget.
We know location is important, so we offer a large range of stunning house and land packages in leading developments throughout metro Adelaide, Yorke Peninsula and Eyre Peninsula. With pre-existing relationships with land developers and real estate agents we will be able to source house and land packages that have been designed so you can move straight in and enjoy a modern lifestyle.
Our House and Land packages are full of inclusions and upgrades worth thousands, so you know exactly what you’re getting and how much to budget for.
View our House & Land Packages
Coast to Coast homes makes purchasing an ‘off the plan’ Home & Land package easy with our simple 8 step process.
The team at Coast to Coast homes will ensure you are well informed and updated throughout your building journey.
Your Building & Design Consultant will also be able to show you exactly how your preferred home looks on your nominated block and they will highlight the list of inclusions.
Steps to your Coast to Coast Home & Land Package.
We have a simple 8 step process designed to help you find a Coast to Coast Home & Land package which aligns to your lifestyle and budget.
- Land - Select your perfect block from a number of Home & Land packages that Coast to Coast homes have already prepared.
- Home - Select a dream home from one of our collections that meets all of your requirements or if one of our designs doesn’t suit we can tailor a home with one of our full time draftsman to suit your needs and budget.
- Home Demonstration - Visit your nearest Coast to Coast homes display homes to discuss and work through all the standard options, available options and upgrades.
- Detailed Estimate - Once you have completed step 3 and you have selected your home design and confirmed your upgrades, we will provide a detailed new home quotation.
- Finance - You will need to organise a pre-approval with your bank or finance broker and set your budget if you don’t have anyone Coast to Coast homes can direct you to our preferred broker to help you with your approval process.
- Pay Your Deposit - We will require a $3,000 deposit to secure the home price and relevant upgrades; you will also require a $1,000 deposit for the land developer to take your block of land off the market.
- The Personal Touch - This is where the real fun begins as you attend an appointment at the Coast to Coast homes preferred suppliers to select colours, finishes, fixtures and all your electrical requirements. Should you select additional items at this stage, these will be added to your final building agreement.
- Signing the Contract - The final step is to sign off on all the elements you have worked to complete; from here we do all the hard work.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 1300 561 536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com start your journey today.
NOTE: Please refer to your Building & Design Consultant for time frames relevant to your situation and location. Coast to Coast homes and our partners have used reasonable endeavours to ensure information provided on this website is correct at the time of publishing. Coast to Coast homes gives no warranty to the accuracy of such material published and we suggest interested parties read the conditions set out on the appropriate off the plan package. The website is to be used as a guide to pricing and package details and any interested parties should make their own enquiries to our office for further information.
Coast to Coast homes encourages purchasers seek independent finance, legal and/or accounting advice before embarking on the purchase of a property.